Saturday, December 22, 2007

Info to Remember

I know its only December, but I'm only 5 months away from being a Tulane Graduate! So for all those (should be all of you) attending my graduation ceremony, here is the site that the school has provided:

http://www.grads.tulane.edu/



There you can find travel info, dates and times of the Ceremonies, etc. You can call the school travel agency if needed to help make better travel arrangements! I am also working with my connections to get you guys some kind of travel deals. Especially yall coming from Georgia and Texas.

Also, for any of you who don't already know, I will be moving to New York sometime between May- August permanently once I secure a position at the record company. So yes, we plan to do it real big for graduation as my farewell to New Orleans!

And as for the travel plans, I will keep you guys updated as much as possible. I am also planning to host a fashion show and concert graduation weekend, so you guys can see first hand what my company is all about. Start making plans cause its gonna be a great weekend!


SEE YALL SOON!


Create yours at BlingyBlob.com!


Stay real Stay tru Stay u! --dia Dia

No comments: