Wednesday, July 23, 2008

take the shades OFF for a second.. PLEASE..

Hi.
Hello.
Today is Wednesday July 23, 2008.
If you've tried to reach me, my phones are off.
All of em.
Yes
I know.
The funny thing is that when i talk to people they act like maybe something is wrong with the phone company! LOL
No, I just didn't pay the bills. Cause I'm broke. Period. {Pause for gasps!!}

In the words of Money Mike, "Lets be real abut it, pimpin"..
One thing that I am learning a fast lesson about is POSING.

For example, you know how you meet people and think, "Wow, he/she really has it together. I need to get my shit together. I need to be more like them." Well the truth is that they really didnt have as much as you think. If we all just tell the truth about it, some of us are a restriction away from no phone service.. LOL
It if wasn't for that Sprint/Nextel "Promise to Pay" more people phones would be off.. LOL

But my phone being off is not totally what this blog is about. Its about posing/posers.

Why??
Que?
?????

Why can't we just be honest, not baby ballers.. not stunting.. living above our means. Aren't we just a dollar away from being found out? There was a guy during Essence Fest weekend that was balling out. Going to clubs making it rain and whatnot,buying bottles, just really showing off... and giving his number to ever thing in a tight, short, cotton/Lycra/spandex dress. THE WHOLE WEEKEND. Well Monday came, and one of those girls tried to call that baller and, " the Nextel subscriber she was trying to reach was not in service at this time."
{Pause for laughter}


I personally know another guy, who I kinda liked alot. Not because of what I thought he had, but because of how he treated me... his conversation.. he was just great to me. Correction, he was great on paper.. good job, dressed nice, good hygiene... and whatever.. but the problem came when we spent time together.. The sky was the limit on his 10 credit cards. For real? Why? Why you got so many credit cards? And why some of them in other company {other than the company you work for} names? Yeah I checked that out. I had to. You have to know who your with people, or you will wind up on the opposite side of freedom trying to figure out who you making that one phone call to!

The shades are off yall, this is me.. =) rich or poor.. better or worse
ima be dia dia. No additives.. no preservatives =P

No comments: